Sundays at 10am: In-Person Worship Continues in the Sanctuary
• Self-screen before attending and do not attend if you feel you have respiratory problems, don’t feel well, or have a fever.
• One worship service at 10 am in the Sanctuary. The style will be blended and similar to what we have presented online with a shorter time format. There will not be greeting your neighbor, children’s sermon, or passing the plates for offerings.
• Facial Coverings Required. Masks will be required to enter the building and participate in the service. No Exceptions. Please bring your own mask. We will have a limited supply, should you forget yours.
• Hand Sanitizer will be available in the entrance.
• Chairs will be spread out in clusters with 6 feet in-between. The Sanctuary has been set up. With proper safe distancing, the building can accommodate between 95-100 people. Currently the pews are set up with every other pew roped off. If you are a single, do not join groups which are not your immediate family.
• We will not use bulletins or connect cards. The order of worship will be displayed on our screen.
• Baskets will be placed near the entrance to the worship space for your offering, as you arrive or as you leave. We continue to recommend online or electronic giving through your financial institution.
• Holy Communion will be shared with the utmost care by adhering to CDC and denominational guidelines. Ushers will direct rows to the communion station. Tape has been placed on the floors to be sure everyone can maintain proper spacing. Masked and Gloved servers will place a small piece of bread in your hand and will ask you to pick one of the individual communion cups. '
• No Nursery will be available.
• Sunday School Classes will not meet.
• There will be no gatherings prior to worship or following.
• The Welcome Center will not be open. The Education building will be kept locked. The Familly Life Center will be locked. Feel free to bring your own coffee in a container from home.
• Worship will be dismissed in an orderly fashion to allow distance between congregants.